Visit our career site, create a profile, and submit your application. Make sure to observe the job description and see how your background can align to the requirements of the role.
Field Reviewer Advocate
Job ID R31189
Date posted 01/24/2023
Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities.
Field Reviewer Advocate
- Fully Remote - U.S.
Change Healthcare assists medical health plan payers in the review and/or auditing of medical record data. The Field Reviewer Advocate is responsible for supporting the Field Review Advocacy team retrieve health information from Provider offices and review information to ensure compliance.
- Daily communication with assigned remote workforce
- Ensure that the assigned Field Reviewer or a replacement attends the scheduled on-site appointment
- Engage with assigned Field Reviewers to ensure that charts retrieved are unloaded within 48 hours of scheduled onsite appointment
- Evaluate and coach individual Field Reviewers regarding performance and when necessary, make recommendations for personnel actions in coordination with Human Resources
- Assist Field Reviewer with equipment issues to include coordination with appropriate departments
- Review and approve/reject Field Reviewer expenses and timecards within allotted time to ensure that the Field Reviewer’s compensation is not impacted
- Update Field Reviewer information within multiple systems to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Monitor project performance by maximizing Field Reviewer schedules
- Daily communication with internal departments and Advocacy Management to facilitate problem resolution and keep well-informed of all situations that might arise in the field or with provider sites
- Deliver excellent customer service to Provider offices
- Creation and submission of travel request forms
- Other work-related duties may be assigned
- Associates Degree
- Two years of customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working within the Healthcare industry
- Knowledge of the Payer/Provider environment
- Understanding of HIPAA/PHI compliance regulations
- Strong computer proficiency including Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Able to resolve problems and escalate when appropriate
- Able to work effectively with internal team members and with cross-functional internal departments
- Able to multi-task and prioritize daily tasks in a fast moving and changing environment
- Strong organizational skills; including establishing priorities, process facilitation and project management/communication
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
General office demands
- Flexible work environments
- Ready, Set, Grow Career Development Center & access to Change Healthcare University for continuous professional learning & development with more than 5,000 training assets
- Volunteer days, employee giving and matching gifts programs, community awards and dollars for doers, community partnerships
- Employee wellbeing programs and generous health plans
- Educational assistance programs
- US 401(k) or Group RRSP (Canada) savings plans with matching employer contributions
- Be sure to ask our Talent Advisors for more information on location specific benefits and paid time off policies
- Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com
- *Eligibility for some benefits may be limited or not available for part-time employees, be sure to speak with your Talent Advisor.
Diversity and Inclusion:
- At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
Colorado Residents Only:
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, some individuals may be required to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to or during employment. Certain roles may require COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing as a condition of employment. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Talent Acquisition Process
Once you apply for a job opening, the Sourcing Specialist or Talent Advisor will review your resume ensuring your background matches the minimum job requirements. Selected candidates will be invited for a phone screen.
Steps will vary by team, but typically include: Talent Advisor phone screen, hiring manager interview, and a combination of technical screens and panel interviews.
If you're selected, you can expect the Talent Advisor to reach out with specific offer details. During this stage you will be provided with an electronic offer letter and other new hire documents.
Once you've electronically signed your offer, our onboarding team will get you ready for Week 1 and set you up for success! Onboarding tasks may include a background check, drug screening, and other job specific requirements.
Join Our Talent Community
Receive job alerts and stay up to date with ways that Change Healthcare is transforming the healthcare industry, one innovation at a time.