We Include All
At Change Healthcare, diversity and inclusion is at the very core of our culture and inspires us to be better. Include all, one of our five values, expresses our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
We Include All:
We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
We’re Building a Diverse Workforce.
We value the contributions from all team members, and we’re committed to building a workforce that reflects the communities we serve.
“I think diversity and inclusion is a mindset that recognizes how each of us is different and unique. That’s what makes the culture of Change Healthcare special because we all bring our unique talents and collectively have the opportunity to make the organization better.”
Larae Mobley MouMouni
Services Education & Methodology Consultant
“I’m a part of the Young Professionals Making Change Business Resource Group (BRG) that’s all about helping team members grow their careers. Our BRGs are a great example of how we’re trying to instill diversity and inclusion into our culture at Change Healthcare, and I’m excited to be a part of that!”
Director of Product Management
“I’m a product director. So when I think about the product that we are designing and delivering, I’m also thinking about making sure that it’s a conscientious product that has the end user in mind, whoever they are. The perspective of thinking about how we Include All and Pursue Purpose is something that my team has the opportunity to do every day. We take that very seriously.”
Our Business Resource Groups
Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare.
They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace.
- The Hispanic Comunidad de Change (HCC) brings together all Hispanic cultures and welcomes other cultures. We strive to embrace and strengthen our social and professional community, bring greater cultural awareness, equity, and enhance business innovation through diversity of thought.
- The mission of APAC is to promote cultural awareness, support professional development, and foster business excellence by leveraging diversity of thought, while also providing support, resources, and awareness to the entire Change Healthcare community.
- The Young Professionals Making Change BRG aims to help team members by building skills, expanding relationships, and creating unique experiences for those who have the drive and passion to maximize their resources.
- The purpose of this organization is to engage in any and all activities that advance Change Healthcare's business goals as they relate to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer & Questioning (LGBTQA) and Straight Ally team members, partners, and customers. This will be done by supporting Change Healthcare Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) objectives and helping to create a more inclusive workplace for all team members to bring their entire self to work. The mission of this organization is to advance LGBTQ and Ally team member inclusion to strengvthen Change Healthcare.
- Our mission is to connect, affirm, uplift and inspire the Women of Change Healthcare in their professional and personal lives, mobilizing our entire team member base.
- To provide educational opportunities, as well as acknowledge the massive contributions women make every day within Change Healthcare.
- To make connections with team members across the enterprise, expanding their network outside of their department and day-to-day role.
- Veterans of Change is a Business Resource Group whose mission is to develop and support programs and initiatives for Change Healthcare’s Veterans, Reservists, National Guard members, their spouses/partners, dependents, and caregivers.
- The VOC BRG Aligns with the Diversity and Inclusion 4-C Model and include four key focus areas: Career, Community, Commerce, and Culture
- Our mission is to support the recruitment, development, and retention of team members with disabilities while providing support, resources, and awareness to the broader Change Healthcare community.
Hear from our Team Members what it’s like to work at Change Healthcare
Supporting Those with Disabilities.
Change Healthcare is dedicated to supporting team members from all different backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to fostering a work environment that helps unlock people’s full potential while encouraging them to be their authentic selves. By supporting the recruitment and engagement of employees with disabilities both visible and invisible, we are able to create an inclusive environment where all employees can contribute and feel valued.
One of our values is focused on how we Include All. As a person with a disability, I’m very proud of that. And I’m proud to be a part of our disABILITY Business Resource Group that works to bring that value to life for our team members.
Technical Writer Specialist
Change Healthcare is purposefully recruiting active military, veterans, and spouses/partners of active duty personnel. Our goal is to hire talent that shares our values of teamwork, integrity, and commitment. We are dedicated to creating an environment where soldiers returning from duty can flourish in pursuing civilian careers. #BeBraveBeChange
“I enjoy being able to continue to serve with Change Healthcare. The Veterans of Change BRG gives me the opportunity to continue to support veterans and veterans related issues.”
Operations Manager, U.S. Army
“My military service gave me the ability to fight for our freedom, Change Healthcare allows me to fight to inspire a better healthcare system.”
Kelly W. Erickson
Director, Administrative Services, US Army
“Despite your previous rank, occupational specialty, or branch. Your key skills of leadership, working as a member of a team, communication, and adapting to change, will be used in every aspect in a position within Change Healthcare.”
Business Systems Analyst II, PBPS, Army National Guard
“I have always appreciated every opportunity presented to me. I have always felt welcomed, included, and my status as a veteran was always appreciated and celebrated. Every year I look forward to our very special Veterans Day celebration.”
Project/Program Manager II, USMC
Don't see the role you're looking for or not ready to apply yet?
Sign-up to get the latest opportunities at Change Healthcare.
Ready to Make a Change?
If you're looking for an organization that will enable you to maximize your potential and make a difference, browse our open positions!
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law and the supplemental information. To view our affirmative action policy, click here, or for large print, click here.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.